[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G-ANZ?

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 22:25:59 PST 2017

Just updated sharing settings, I think I had inadvertently only shared a
couple of docs before. The folder is now shared here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1sA9MEWmp96oIJoQs-zNCbVIh60HbGrNU>.
Be aware, it's set so that anyone with the link can view - if we are going
to put anything that should remain confidential in there, we should update
the sharing settings.

Cheers
John