[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G SoTM Oceania Committee Meeting Jan 2018

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jan 25 07:48:46 PST 2018

Hi Alex, John,

Just me lurking, and I took a look at the agenda, one tip I can give
(having been involved in so many local committees) is that a role
usually forgotten is for a Volunteer Lead: someone to manage all of the
volunteers (such as students etc) that can help out as workshop room
monitors, presentation room monitors, registration desk, stuffing
welcome bags, etc.   A leader to manage this is really necessary.

If you already have that role as part of your plan sorry for lurking ha.

Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna