[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G SoTM Oceania Committee Meeting Jan 2018

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:05:14 PST 2018

Hey Jeff, thanks a lot for the input! We actually do have the *notion*
of a Volunteer
Lead in the plan, but haven't started fleshing out what the work will
actually be, so this is helpful.

We really appreciate suggestions from you and any other folks who are
experienced in organising conferences like this one - we're relying on
lessons learned from past FOSS4Gs as a guide. If there's anything at all
that jumps out as something that needs doing, please tell us :)

Cheers
John