[Geoinquiets Barcelona] Fwd: [Foss4g2010-private] OSGeo Board meeting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jul 16 15:48:56 EDT 2010

Thanks for discussing this everyone.  Yes it is a full day meeting.
Central Barcelona is preferred, because this is where the OSGeo
directors will be staying.  (I am also curious if this Centro Galego
allows us to use a room there for this meeting....the location looks
amazing...I have been to that Ramblas street before ha)

-jeff