[Geoinquiets Barcelona] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeoLive translation on Transifex is now fully active

Wladimir Szczerban bolosig a gmail.com
dll des 4 02:19:05 PST 2017

Copio mensaje de Jorge Sanz

Hola, reenvío correo de OSGeo Live para pedir colaboración en la traducción
de la documentación del proyecto.

Con la migración a Transifex ahora es más fácil que nunca contribuir y es
apto para todos los públicos.

Saludos!

--
Jorge Sanz
https://jorgesanz.net

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicolas Roelandt <roelandtn.pro at gmail.com>
Date: 2017-12-01 8:59 GMT+01:00
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeoLive translation on Transifex is now fully
active
To: ML osgeo discuss <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>, news_item at osgeo.org

Hi dear OSGeo members,

We are pleased to announce that the testing OSGeoLive translation on
Transifex is over and that it is now fully active.

We would like to thanks to all the translators who helped us testing it.

Now we can translate OSGeoLive safely. So we are calling for translators to
help us translating, but not only ! Please join us there [1].

We also need reviewers and coordinators  for most languages, please contact
Nicolas at first if you want to volunteer for those positions.
A lot of languages are enough advanced (French, Hungarian, Spanish,
Italian) to start reviewing already.

Once again thanks to all the people helping translate the OSGeoLive
project.

Best regards,

Vicky Vergara and Nicolas Roelandt

for the OSGeo-Live translation team