[Belgium] Next OSGeo meeting

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Thu Aug 20 07:25:27 PDT 2015

Hi Christophe,
Hi Stijn,
other sponsor candidates,

Due to hiliday's I was less (:-() active for some time, now catching up.
Tommorow on the OSGeo.BE meeting we will discuss the process to handle
the replies to the call for sponsors.
We will come back to you after the meeting, but I assume the logo's can
appear on the website from beginning next week, after committing your
sponsorship.

Thanks in advance for taking part of this event!

Dirk

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne