[Belgium] today's meeting

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Fri Aug 21 04:52:08 PDT 2015

Moritz,

Thanks for your 2c.

We'll discuss these topics.
I wanted to define the sponsorship process this afternoon. (who does
what ...)
For the Flemish Sponsor list, I think Rita sended a list to Marc, but I
don't have an idea about the status of who received a call for sponsor
mail, try to find out this status during the meeting, but I know already
of 3 candidate sponsors.

Dirk.

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne