[Belgium] minutes of the meeting and next steps in organising foss4g-be

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Aug 27 03:08:30 PDT 2015

Hi,

Did anyone take notes of the meeting on Friday ? What decisions have
been taken and how do we move forward for the FOSS4G-BE ? We will be
entering into the hot organisation phase and will need a clear list of
tasks with deadlines and definition of responsibilities.

We probably also need to move forward with the creation of the vzw/asbl.

This said: I'll be out of town from Sep. 2 to Sep 8 and probably not
very reactive to email during those days...

Moritz