[Belgium] Salon des mandataires

Marc Ducobu marc.ducobu at champs-libres.coop
Mon May 18 15:09:51 PDT 2015

Dear all,

Every year is organised the "salon des mandataires" (18 & 19 féb 2016)
where the elected representatives come to discover solutions for their
work / mandate (and also a lot of poeple from the administration come to
eat free food (very important) & discover solutions).

At this exhibition, some non-open geospatial solutions / companies are
present (ERSI & other companies like GIM).

I think that we must be there. What do you think about that ? ( 2014
documents : https://cloud.champs-libres.coop/index.php/s/M9heTjJYrNQyrji )

Also I think we can share a stand with OSM (last time we where there (in
2014) a lot of poeple come to ask question about OSM).

Last think I think it is important to have kind of mini-events (like
mini presentation of tool) to attract poeple (from the administration) &
invite them before.

Marc

--

Marc Ducobu
Champs Libres

Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS
Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique
BE0541.427.670