[Belgium] Salon des mandataires

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Tue May 19 03:29:24 PDT 2015

Marc,

I think it is a good idea to represent OSGeo on such events.
The problem will be the budget.

Maybe something to consider in a package for sponsors for the FOSS4G
event, that the logo will also be exposed on this event, so that the
costs are covered before we order expo space.

We also need volunteers to be present on the booth.

I suggest to cover this further in our meeting this afternoon...

Dirk

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne