[Belgium] osgeo.be website [was: Re: final draft of statutes of our asbl/vzw]

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Oct 1 08:15:29 PDT 2015

On 30/09/15 22:20, Oliver May wrote:
> I own the domain.
>
> We can also let it forward to osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium
> <http://osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium>? Like osgeo.fr <http://osgeo.fr>

Yes, for the time being that's probably the best solution. But if you
look at their wiki page, it contains a link to the association's page
(http://osgeo.asso.fr/) and it's there where you can register as a
member (IIUC, they use http://galette.eu/dc/?navlang=en for member
management).

But maybe we should not be too ambitious in the beginning and just:

- redirect osgeo.be to the wiki page
- on the wiki page explain the different types of memberships
- allow people to register as normal member by simply sending an email
to a given address

We can always make things more sophisticated as we go along.

Moritz