[Belgium] final draft of statutes of our asbl/vzw

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Wed Sep 30 15:30:47 PDT 2015

Moritz,

OK with all your feedback and changes.
Thank you for the clarifications.

Only two  things left (one existing and one new):
1.
>> Article 35
>> L'exercice social commence le 1er janvier pour se terminer le
>> 31 décembre. Par exception, le premier exercice débutera ce 1er octobre
>> 205 pour se clôturer le 31 décembre 2015.
>>
>> -> errors in date: 205 2015
>> 31 décembre 2015. -> 2016(?)
>
> No, this is just to say that the first "exercice social" (no idea how to
> translate this to English) does not cover the whole year, but only the
> rest of the year, so AFAIK it should be 2015.

I think it is possible to extend the first year over one year, so until
the end of 2016. This means the first general assemblee will be in the
first trimester of 2017.

But if you think it is better to have a first meeting in 2016, this is
ok for me to.

2. the term of the board members.
I propose that a board member is elected by the general assembly for a
term of 3 years. Re-election is possible.

Regards,
Dirk

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne