[Belgium] GIM - Gold Sponsors

Julien Collaer julien.collaer at opengeode.be
Thu Aug 4 00:04:16 PDT 2016

Hello,

I'm not expert in law and policies, but i suppose if the OSGeo-BE give GIM
all email and other personnal informations of participants, it has to be
specified in the personnal data and privacy policies of the event on the
website and when registering.

Also it should be done aswell for all sponsoring organizations that is Gold
or more, not just for only one company.

Regards,

Julien