[Belgium] promoting foss4g.be and maptember.brussels at FOSS4G Bonn

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 21:20:30 PDT 2016

Hi all,

As many of us are going to FOSS4G in Bonn (I'm there already actuallly): I
think it is a good idea to promote our event there so some ideas:
* Bring your FOSS4G.be t-shirt. Oliver/Dirk: perhaps bring some spaer ones?
* Add a screenshot of maptember.brussels as a slide in your presentation(s)
* Maybe we should bring some printed versions of the maptember.brussels
site so we can put them on a few strategic locations?

And most important: spread the word:
http://maptember.brussels
http://2016.foss4g.be

Hope to see many of you in Bonn,