[Belgium] Sandwiches for meeting about Academic reflection on open source software in geomatics ?

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Fri Feb 10 06:49:20 PST 2017

Dear board,
cc OSGeo List

Request for promotional budget,

OSGeo.be will organise a track at he beGeo event[1],[2] March 16.

I propose to have a table with some OSGeo information (and eventually
some information about FOSS4G and our sponsors).

The cost is 500 Euro.

The event is imho important for the community to present what we do
towards a broader public.
People from agoria and NGI appreciate what we are doing as they do not
know a lot about our organisation and working. So I think it is a great
opportunity to promote and get more enthusiasts to become part of the
OSGeo ecosystem.

request to invest 500 Euro to have a promotional table at Begeo.

I vote +1

Dirk

[1] http://www.begeo.be/
[2]