[Belgium] Request for promotional budget : A table at Begeo (500 €)

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Tue Feb 14 01:56:36 PST 2017

Hello,
If you want I can also do the presentation in french about QGIS or to be at
the stand.
What do you think ?
Kind Regards,
Maë//e

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Dirk Frigne <dirk.frigne at geosparc.com>
> wrote:
> > Moritz,
> >
> > For the special OSGeo track we received 8 presentations for 10 slots.
> >
> > I am *still looking* for a  volunteer who want to present something
> > about QGis: explain and show how you can use it, where you can find it,
> > and a simple use case to do a small analysis.
> >
> If nobody else answers I could do the presentation for QGis (as I did
> for the Geospatial World Forum), but I really prefer to have more
> presenters on the list.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143