[Belgium] Request for promotional budget : A table at Begeo (500 €)

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 01:56:07 PST 2017

Dirk,

some comments on the proposed schedule:
Titles:

 Taïs Grippa shorter: there is no point mentioning that it will be
open source. That should be the case in our track.
I would change to:
* Semi-automated land cover mapping using Grass GIS and python

Life watch infrastructure --> Lifewatch, online tool for supporting
the study of biodiversity and ecosystems

A free desktop GIS application named ‘QGIS’ --> QGIS, a powerful open
source Desktop GIS

I'm not too convinced about having both a round table and the
economics of open source discussion with (probably) the same people. I
think it would be better to add the presentation of Pieter Colpaert in
that case (and invite him to join the last session).

Kind Regards,
Johan