[Belgium] BE will sponsor the location

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Thu Jul 20 16:57:16 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce this excellent news: we have obtained the BEL [1]
free to host this 3rd edition of the FOSS4G.be (Thanks to Bruxelles
Environnement [2] and its carto-team)!

I know that a lot of you are currently at FOSS4G-Europe [3], and I hope
that the dynamics of the event will inspire you to involve in our
FOSS4G.be! :-)

Do not hesitate to contact Gaël, Dirk, Berdien, Roel, Oliver and Johan who
are on site and why not organize a small OSGe.be/FOSS4.be informal meeting
or send us a short note on the event that make us dreaming from our office!

Let the FOSS4’s FORCE be with us for all the little tasks that remain to be
done [4] !

Cheers, Maë//e

[1] http://bel.brussels/

[2] http://www.environnement.brussels/

[3] https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/Conference

[4] https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4Gbe_Tasks

--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143