[Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Mon Jun 5 14:21:58 PDT 2017

Hello all,

As June 9 is the deadline for choosing the venue, I suggest that we plan a
second meeting on that day
or do you still prefer to keep the 6th ?
*https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl
<https://framadate.org/hvIcyPyv7vNyEdPl>*
Please respond quickly to the framadate. The meeting would be by skype this
week.

Our first working group f2f meeting was great and we will plan another one
with OSM.be people :-)
A big thank you to Gaël who received us in such a pleasing environment !
The two main points of the reflection are :
1) introduce 2 special tracks in our FOSS4G.be : OSM.be [1] and
FOSS4GeoEducation [2]
2) add a new sponsor’s package: as to be part of the Golden Sponsorship
Initiative as OSGeo.be in FOSS4G-Europe and provide job opportunities in
our event

For more details you can take a look at the minutes (Thks Tommy) [3]

As you can see in the task list on-line, we already assign some [4]
Don't hesitate to engage in a team by adding in the document your name and
contact Johan (in cc) so that we also put you in the mailing list "foss4g
team".

Cheers, Maë//e

[1] http://www.osm.be/fr/

[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation