[Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Wed Jun 7 08:55:49 PDT 2017

Hello!

Our Skype meeting is fixed this Friday 9 at 5 p.m.

Here a preliminary agenda :

- Fix the venue for the FOSS4G.be

- Validate sponsor’s package

- Validate call for papers and sponsors

- Plan translation

- Feedback on the diffusion list and sponsor list

- Feedback on the Website Updates

- Plan an OSGeo.be and OSM.be f2f meeting

- Miscellaneous

If all the people of a team or the task leader cannot’t attend the meeting,
please send us your inputs and feedback before the meeting on the “
team at foss4g.be” or Belgium ML<belgium at lists.osgeo.org>with a [FOSS4G.be
2017] and your subject.

Thanks in advance, Maë//e

--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143