[Belgium] Save the Date 17/11/22

Marc Ducobu marc.ducobu at champs-libres.coop
Fri Sep 16 02:24:25 PDT 2022

Hello Gaël,

This is a great news.

I took some notes during the meeting and update it. In that document,
there is a list of task to complete. Please feel free to assign you a
task (it will be very helpful) :
https://semestriel.framapad.org/p/event_geo_b1449034bx-9wgg?lang=en

I also open a matrix room. I think it will help us if we want to have
kind of "live exchange" : https://matrix.to/#/#osgeo-be:matrix.org

When do we organize a next meeting ?

Marc