[Belgium] [foss4G 2022] Next online meeting : wednesday 18h & Tasks to handle

Marc Ducobu marc.ducobu at champs-libres.coop
Sun Sep 18 13:01:39 PDT 2022

Hello All,

I'm very happy that the next OSGEO/OSM Belgian conference will stand on
the 17th November \°/. Before enjoying it, there is a lot of work to
handle, I hope that you will help.

_
_

_Next meetings:_

The next online-meeting for preparing the event is this wednesday at
18h. The link to participate is https://conf.domainepublic.net/OSGEO-BE !

The following week, we will organize another after-work meeting at
Brussels (near Central Station). Can you tell us when it is possible for
you to participate -> https://nuages.domainepublic.net/m/Teyk0/ ?

_Tasks to handle:_

The following tasks have to be done soon ! If you have some time, please
assign yourself to one of it :

- check the call of papers (FR) ->
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cah-fhKSpbu-_4nBIE5HhRGS86Jh6RqFotKFVrEXHXI/edit

- translate the call of papers (FR to NL) ->
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cah-fhKSpbu-_4nBIE5HhRGS86Jh6RqFotKFVrEXHXI/edit

- write the call of sponsors (FR & NL) -> (take an old call of sponsors
and update it for 2022)

- set up a way for paper submission

If you didn't find a task in the previous list, you can find less urgent
task here :
https://semestriel.framapad.org/p/event_geo_b1449034bx-9wgg?lang=en . To
take a task just replace the "[who ?]" by "[you name]". You can find all
the documents created during the past edition on our google drive, If
you do not have access to it, please ask me.

Another way to communicate quickly is to use our chat :
https://matrix.to/#/#osgeo-be:matrix.org

Have a nice evening.

Marc