[Belgium] Tuesday 16 May 7.30 pm: General assembly 2023 OSGEO Belgium

Gael gael at checksum.be
Mon May 15 12:54:59 PDT 2023

A reminder for our general assembly tomorrow.
The meeting is at 19.30 in the Salle du haut du Dolle Mol (Rue des
Eperonniers 52, 1000 Brussels || https://osm.org/go/0EoTgCndJ).

Some of you will already be there from 18.30, so don't hesitate to come
and join us before or after.

For those who join us online here is the link:
https://meet.jit.si/osgeobelgium

See you soon
Gael

Follow us on :