Fwd: [Benchmarking] ESRI Participation

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Aug 26 12:14:54 EDT 2009

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> What we would appreciate before Mike proceeds with an OS replacement is
> a commitment from ESRI to participate so we know it is worth the rework.

Satish,

In order to get the benchmarking effort back progressing again we really
need to know if you plan to participate (and need the RHEL upgrade) by
this coming Tuesday, September 1st.

There was also discussion about having an SDE instance with at least the
vector data, and possibly the raster data available to benchmark again.
Are you folks interested in setting that up on the server?

Best regards,