[Benchmarking] Vector data

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Sep 19 07:40:26 EDT 2009

Can someone point me to the MapServer mapfile from previous benchmarking
sessions that styled the TIGER roads?  (shouldn't the required
classifications, from the field "CFCC" or "MTFCC" in TIGER 2008, be
listed on the wiki somewhere so that other Web servers can replicate?)
Or if a mapfile does not exist with road classifications, can someone
point me to a GeoServer file that contains the required classifications?
Or, if nothing exists, let me know and I will propose some.  thanks.

-jeff