[Benchmarking] Vector data

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Sat Sep 19 08:46:29 EDT 2009

Jeff McKenna ha scritto:

> Can someone point me to the MapServer mapfile from previous benchmarking
> sessions that styled the TIGER roads?

Past years the layer was un-styled and rendered with antialiasing
disabled. During previous discussions there were complaints this
is not significant from a real world pov and thus was dropped.

> (shouldn't the required
> classifications, from the field "CFCC" or "MTFCC" in TIGER 2008, be
> listed on the wiki somewhere so that other Web servers can replicate?)
> Or if a mapfile does not exist with road classifications, can someone
> point me to a GeoServer file that contains the required classifications?

It's on the wiki, but I cannot reach it right now
"Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties."

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime