[Benchmarking] Commitment from ESRI, MapGuide, ...

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Apr 29 12:20:16 EDT 2010

All,

We're almost in May now, so obviously we need the final word on which
teams will be participating in this year's exercise.  According to the
participant table on the wiki
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2010), we need responses from
the following development teams:

Deegree
=======

- Simone Giannecchini has volunteered to contact the Deegree development
team.  Simone, do you have an update?

ESRI ArcGIS Server team
=======================

- I've tried to email Satish Sankaran directly, who was the
representative in last year's exercise, but I got no response.  Can
someone followup with him or another ESRI ArcGIS Server team member?
(truthfully I was not the original point of contact with Satish for last
year's event)

Luciad Web Services Suite

- Leif Gruenwoldt has volunteered to contact the Luciad development
team.  Leif, do you have an update?

MapGuide Open Source

- we need a volunteer to contact the MapGuide team.  The wiki states
"DanickVenne?" as this volunteer, but I'm not sure what the "?" means.

-jeff