[Benchmarking] Re: [Foss4g2010] Re: Starting preparation for technology comparison presentations

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Apr 29 20:02:54 EDT 2010

Please, spare me the table, please please. I've flamed people in the
past over tables, and I'll flame them again... they do damage to the
truth of what it means to actually work with the product. For years,
ArcIMS checked the box as "supports WMS", for example, but ask anyone
who actually tried to implement the connector and they uniformly
agreed it was a piece of sh**. I really have no respect for the
tables.