[Benchmarking] Sample Barcelona Vector Dataset

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jun 30 16:33:33 EDT 2010

Iván,

I've started looking at styling your dataset.  For the "Road"
layer/theme, I am not understanding the text in the wiki
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2010/How_to_get_some_sample_data#Vector_data_issues).
  The field "CFUN_0604" exists, but I see that you also want it classed
by the "COMPETENCIA_604" and "CATEGORIA_604" fields as well - I have a
"COMPE_0604", but no field named "CATEGORIA...".

Can you take a look at the sample dataset and explain?
http://download.osgeo.org/benchmarking/barcelona-sample-dataset.zip

(what exactly is an example logical expression for this road layer:
trunk -> CFUN_0604 = 01 && COMPETENCIA_604 != 01 && ....???)

-jeff