[OSGeo-Board] Infrastructure proposal/assessment - item for tomorrow?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 4 13:55:21 PDT 2006

Thanks a lot Mark, I appreciate the overview.

I will touch base with Jo re: plan.  My instinct tells me that
another month and a half might be leaving it a bit late - that will
be less than 3 months (considering Christmas and other volunteer
schedules, etc.) time to set up and port stuff.  But it's not like I
have any solid schedule to recommend, except sooner is better - will
chat with Jo re: timelines and see what she thinks.

Tyler