[OSGeo-Board] Spending Approvals, Money, etc

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Fri Aug 25 03:19:43 PDT 2006

dear all,
On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 05:10:47PM -0400, Dave McIlhagga wrote:
> Infrastructure replacement:
>  --> What do we need before jan 1 / after?
>  --> Can we get a plan with $$$ requirements together, short and long term?

Understood that a definite line on this is soon nesc. (I promised a
draft plan before FOSS4G - can do something for next week - Tyler's
been thinking about the budget/logistics much more than I have).
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Infrastructure_Proposal has changed a
little bit, but not much yet. I don't think there should be a question
of MapGuide having to build for itself - it would be wonderful to be
able to redirect some of its infrastructure budget towards a systems
support contract for the whole foundation.

cheers,

jo