Nominations

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Feb 17 15:51:21 PST 2006

Daniel,

Did you get the nomination list from Laura? Can you post it on the web site?
Also, can you setup up SVN web site update access for Howard, Perry and
Fred?

Will you be setting up a mailing list for the web group?  While I don't
have the skillz to be on WebCom, I would like to follow the discussion
and put in an "oar" now and then.

Will you guys be soliciting some more members?  I think it would be reasonable
to solicit interested parties on the main discuss list.

Also, I would like to get a few additional things on the web site.  Likely
including:
  o A membership list (and current board).
  o A list of committees, and for each committee a one page mandate with a link
    to resources.  For now WebCom is the only legitimate committee, but we
    can expect a couple more within a week.
  o A "Board" page where we can post official meeting minutes.

I'll be available all weekend by email and often by irc.