Nominations

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Sat Feb 18 09:20:06 PST 2006

Hi Frank

Yes, got the list.  Get that up soon as I get back home.

On SVN for Howard and Perry, which project? I can set this up late
tonight.

Board, mail, incubator, or a specific project of your choosing?

Project for Web Committee is  https://webcommittee.osgeo.org/. Set
that up more on Monday.

The rest of the list, no problem. I am away from the Internet for the
rest of the weekend. If you have a pressing question, please call my
cell phone below.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614