[OSGeo-Board] Re: Nominations

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Feb 18 09:32:59 PST 2006

Daniel Brookshier wrote:
> Hi Frank
>
> Yes, got the list.  Get that up soon as I get back home.

Daniel,

OK, make sure you account for the issues Markus raised with the list.

> On SVN for Howard and Perry, which project? I can set this up late tonight.

They are part of webcom, and should have SVN access to all eogeo.org web
materials not specific to software development projects (like mapguide OS)
I would assume.

> Project for Web Committee is  https://webcommittee.osgeo.org/. Set that
> up more on Monday.

OK, cool.  Thanks.

> The rest of the list, no problem. I am away from the Internet for the
> rest of the weekend. If you have a pressing question, please call my
> cell phone below.

If we can get the nominations up then I think the rest will wait for
Monday.