Nomination Testimonials?

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Wed Feb 22 15:29:14 PST 2006

Was about to send this to discuss, but perhaps better to vet by the
board first?  I still don't have a hang of how much we open up and all...

Looking over the nominations, I'm wondering if there might be some way
for me to 'second' some of them.  I only nominated a handful, who I knew
others hadn't nominated, since I didn't realize that the format of it
would make those who had more 'nominations' come off as stronger
candidates.  And indeed those whose 'nominators' spent more time on the
write-up.  I guess it's probably a bit late for this, but people like
Mike Adair or Ari Jolma have just a line that they probably meet the
guidelines, without giving any concrete examples or reasons.  Perhaps we
could at least let people's original nominators write more?

--
Chris Holmes
The Open Planning Project