[Board] In-kind sponsorships

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Oct 22 11:10:04 PDT 2008

How do we account for in-kind? The honor system? Can we give Howard
and Frank in-kind sponsorships for SAC time? The idea of in-kind
sponsorships in a fundamentally volunteer-driven organization seems
like a very bad match to me. There may be a place for in-kind
recognition but it's not next to organizations that have provided the
cold hard cash we want.

P.