[Board] Supporting Sponsor renewals

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 17 10:43:20 PDT 2008

I'm pleased to inform you that both of our supporting sponsors ($10k
each) - INPE and Ingres - have committed to renewing their
sponsorship for another year!  Also, you will see a public note soon
about a Jeroen's company joining as an associate sponsor.   This will
bring our total number of sponsors up to 13 - almost half of which
joined in 2008!  It's been a great week so far :)

If you have any leads for other potential sponsors, please feel free
to follow up on them - or let me know and we can pursue it together.