[Board] Re: [Fwd: [Foss4g2010-private] Budget FOSS4G 2010, review 12-2009]

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:10:42 PST 2009

Board,

Greetings from Valencia. I've been in Girona, Barcelona and here the
last two or three days and the mood here is very positive. Although the
budgets that we got were targeted for 600-1000 participants, people are
talking about 1500 participants(!)

Looking at my emails, my understanding is that we haven't formally
approved the budget. Last email was from Paul, which was analytic and
quite positive.

I'm in favor of getting the ball rolling. Regards,

Ari