[Board] New MOUs proposed...

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 6 21:31:44 PDT 2011

I haven't discussed it with anyone in the spanish chapter about it.  Though I think you'll find them well connected to SIGTE already.  Cc'ing Jorge and Lluis in case they have suggestions too about your idea.  I see no problem asking for a spanish chapter rep to be on the advisory board, I suspect they may already have someone in mind :)

I put it past Education list as well, but didn't get any feedback.

Tyler