[Board] OSGeo sponsors

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Tue Apr 17 03:44:04 PDT 2012

Dear Board,

Today I was looking at the OSGeo sponsor page. I wondered if I'm correct to see that OSGeo has significantly less sponsors today than last year. Autodesk has completely disappeared (I missed that clearly) and others also as far as I can see.

My message is actually about the following: I have not yet received an invoice for GeoCat as a sponsor. That is maybe even more serious ;-)

Cheers,
Jeroen (worried)

ps. on my offer in December to sponsor FOSS4G 2012 I never had any response either. With the way things progress on that end I doubt that people will show up in Beijing at all and my current thinking is that I'll save GeoCat's money for another FOSS4G conference.

ps ps. GeoCat will now sponsor OSGeo.nl for some marketing materials due to the complete failure on the marketing list to respond quickly possitively to a modest request made for that by Willy Bakker on behalf of osgeo.nl . The GWF conference is knocking on the door and more waiting is useless for us.