[Board] motions for the meeting 2014-09-13

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Sun Sep 14 11:11:45 PDT 2014

> * the next FOSS4G (2016) and afterwards, OSGeo board requires
> *completely* open budget, including soponsorships, income for

I mentioned this to Jachym last night, and I have no problem with this (and I’ve said all along I’m happy to share our budget with anyone who asks), but I would suggest that sponsorships be rolled up into one number, simply because there are negotiations that happen with different sponsors that may not be clear in the spreadsheet why one sponsor paid a different amount than another at ostensibly the same level and that could lead to confusion and annoyance.

d.