[Board] [Live-demo] OSGeo-Live as an official OSGeo project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 12:07:31 PDT 2014

I am in favour of every open source mapping project joining OSGeo - but we
do have leave up to the project team to apply.

They get my usual advice of hunting around for a mentor as we are short on
volunteers. Perhaps you would be interested in mentoring Johan - Cameron
and friends are well versed in what incubation involves so it should be
relatively low-effort as a mentor :)
--
Jody

Jody Garnett