[Board] OSGeo TOSPrint Paris - Funding

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Wed Jan 20 03:27:13 PST 2016

FYI, the details about the Vienna Sprint budget are here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JA20uQkv6AhmDx5jfijb0rVkqJl6ZiVw
NLez9llZPm8/edit?usp=sharing

It was decided, together with Mike as OSGeo treasurer, to not transfer
the money back and forth to not lose the money to banks and currency
exchange.

cu
Stephan