[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] Elections 2017 - grammar issues and ambiguity with nomination process

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:23:19 PDT 2017

OSGeo Board,
There are current conversations about the OSGeo nomination process. I
identified ambiguities in this email thread a while back. I believe at
least some of these points have not been addressed yet. If the board wishes
to revise wording, I'd be happy to volunteer my time to co-author. This
might be as simple as addressing the discrepancies mentioned below.

Or it might extend to mention proportional voting.

Technology Demystifier, Learnosity
Open Technologies Consultant

M +61 (0) 419 142 254