[OSGeo-Boston] Ignite Spatial: Boston Dec. 2

Lisa Sweeney lsweeney at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 3 12:08:36 EST 2009

I haven't been before but heard about this on another list and thought
people in this group may be interested...

If you are looking for a quick way to present your work, or to see a
lot of other people's activities, consider Ignite Spatial in Boston on
Wednesday, December 2, 6:30 - 9:30 PM in Cambridge:

> Ignite Spatial: Boston is an Ignite event with a spatial twist. If
> you had five minutes on stage to talk spatial, what would you say?
> What if you only got 20 slides and they rotated automatically after
> 15 seconds? Around the world geeks have been putting together Ignite
> nights to show their answers.

	http://ignite.oreilly.com/2009/10/ignite-spatial-boston.html

-- Andy

--