[OSGeo-Boston] Ignite Spatial: Boston Dec. 2

Shekhar Krishnan shekhar at mit.edu
Wed Nov 4 10:43:56 EST 2009

This is perfect. When we met at the Media Lab last week we decided to
meet on the first Wednesday after Thanksgiving, and 2 December is it.

Ignite Spatial Boston
Wednesday December 2nd, 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Microsoft NERD, One Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA (next to MIT)

See you all there. We should continue regular meetings as soon as Jeff
Warren gets his balloons and cameras working!