[California] Proposed Meeting To Discuss California Chapter of OSGeo

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Aug 26 18:23:48 EDT 2008

Not a great day for me, we just scheduled a Linux installfest in Davis
for that day.(Sept 27th)

I was contemplating an OpenLayers integration with Sycamore
Wiki(wikispot.org) sprint for sometime in October in Davis. Maybe we
could co-mingle the time and give people who want, some group coding
time with OSGeo applications.

Alex