[California] Proposed Meeting To Discuss California Chapter ofOSGeo

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Tue Aug 26 18:41:25 EDT 2008

I'm a Linux user myself, so I don't want to mess with the installfest.
:] I could do just about any Saturday in October. I could also do a
Friday, but I'd have to miss a day of work.

I wouldn't mind learning some about OpenLayers at a code sprint...

Let me know if there is a day in October that will work Alex. If we can
get something nailed down, I could work on an agenda.

Landon