[California] Meeting Notes

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Thu Mar 5 12:09:33 EST 2009

Regarding Where:

I spoke with Paul immediately after our meeting, while Paul was on site
at OpenGeo..
I said "I am physically here in California, so that may be useful as
Where gets closer"
He said yes, a place to ship materials, etc..

He is on deadline for OpenGeo, as I am sure they will have
announcements at Where
so I havent bugged him since.. My impression was that we are in synch
I havent confirmed beyond that conversation though

-Brian