[California] Meeting Notes

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Mar 5 18:07:04 EST 2009

Alex,

I put my meeting minutes here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/California/Meeting_Minutes

Let me know if you have questions.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658

-----Original Message-----
From: california-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:california-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Alex Mandel
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 11:50 PM
To: california at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [California] Meeting Notes

Landon,

Did you post the notes from the meeting? I was wondering who volunteered
to contact the OpenGeo(geoserver/TOPP) guys about doing a joint LiveDisc
production.

Also the Where 2.0 stuff is out, so whoever was going to talk with Paul
Ramsey about the booth needs to move, deadline is the end of March.
If it's going to cost us money we'll need to get OSGeo approval before
we commit, if it's free and we can staff it then it's a little looser.
Leftover materials from AAG will be supplied.

Thanks,
Alex